maybe I know why I update the blog. maybe there are people who are interested in what is going on with my life. these must be bored people.
hah. cos I don't really read blogs, only a select few. few meaning less than what I can count on one hand. unless I am bored beyond physiological limits.
I am so pissed off. borrowed a book off timo's card last week (cos mine was over-fined already), and now they say that the CD was not returned. and I know why. BECAUSE THERE WAS NO CD IN THE FIRST PLACE! duh. how inefficient. I find I've developed a distaste for the workings of incompetent people in general. and I particularly hate how they can pretend that there was actually a CD with the book, when you go look at those on the shelves and most do not. I hate this whole 'acting blur' thing. and I had to do it with a friend's card. darn.
after my anger simmers, I shall proceed to start the onslaught of my notes.
hah. cos I don't really read blogs, only a select few. few meaning less than what I can count on one hand. unless I am bored beyond physiological limits.
I am so pissed off. borrowed a book off timo's card last week (cos mine was over-fined already), and now they say that the CD was not returned. and I know why. BECAUSE THERE WAS NO CD IN THE FIRST PLACE! duh. how inefficient. I find I've developed a distaste for the workings of incompetent people in general. and I particularly hate how they can pretend that there was actually a CD with the book, when you go look at those on the shelves and most do not. I hate this whole 'acting blur' thing. and I had to do it with a friend's card. darn.
after my anger simmers, I shall proceed to start the onslaught of my notes.
Sunday, May 18, 2008